Long hairstyle is timeless, but shorter styles keep dominating with pixies and bobs. If you have been weighing on shorter look, it will have a moment next year. In fact, shorter styles give excellent wonders for all age brackets, giving you youthful appearance and taking years off or making you look more polished and slightly older.
Perhaps bob really means same old, but bob haircuts always come with different styles and fresh variations. Bob, then, will still be one of the favorite short haircuts 2020. You can select one of these stylish bob hairstyles 2020.
- Classic, straight cut like the one by Carey Mulligan is so simple.
- Classy bob is always trendy and elegant, as you can see in a fashion show of Alice+Olivia.
- Wavy bob is very easy and always trendy for you to style on daily basis. With swept side bang, your look is more than ordinary. Max Azria added the waviness with zigzag parting, resulting in a natural and relaxed look of bob. It is also suitable for shoulder length, with simple and natural effects.
- Voluminous curls go well with short bob, as Reese made it once. It is a breathtaking American beauty for oblong, diamond, square, and oval face shapes. Keira Knightley looked stunning with her curly bob at chin length, as the way it was for Carey Mulligan in her cropped curls of short bob.
- Chloe Moretz was once in a perfect darling bob, shaping her face with locks of the honey brown sweeping on one side.
- Carolina Herrera introduced a different kind of bob, opening up the face and forehead, no bang at all.
- Monika Chiang’s bob has the similar characteristics, but with some volume to the crown.
- Christian Siriano’s bob is fanciest for oval shaped and long faces as the short bang and cut seems to smooth the face.
Pixie really gives a fresh look, popping up your features. Here are some ideas when you want to make the cut next year.
- Michelle Williams showed the tousled pixie, uniformly cut for easy and balance maintenance. The cut is nice for oval, square, diamond, and oblong faces.
- The short pixie by Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti is almost boyish, but so fragile and feminine at the same time. It is a whole new way of accentuating your feminine exquisiteness.
- A casual short by Dannii Minogue rocked with two tone curls. To get her look, you need to delicately pin back your hair at the front, enhancing the loose curls. You will be stand out in an instant within the crowd. The haircut perfect for oval, square, diamond, and oblong face shapes.
Trying Short Haircuts
Bob is very popular, indeed. The classic style is so lovable, not only for women, but also for men! However, pixie seems to get more and more aficionados.
Having a totally different haircut takes more than just a willingness, but it is worth to try. A change of hairstyle could give you a better mood and more positive energy in 2020.