Mahogany International, Mahogany Brides Magazine, Mahogany Models Directory, Top Model of Colour and Mahogany Bridal Show is provided to you by Mahogany International and its subsidiaries ("we" or "us"). This visitor agreement ("Visitor Agreement") is a binding legal contract between you and us. Please read this visitor agreement; by using this service, you accept its terms.
The Internet is an evolving medium; we may change the terms of this agreement from time to time. By continuing to use the service after we post any such changes, you accept this agreement, as modified. We invite you to send in your questions or comments about Mahogany International or any of its subsidiary companies, or to bring to our attention any material you believe to be inaccurate. Please send such comments, including a copy of any material you wish to discuss, to
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Limited License to You. Although we make our sites freely accessible, we don't intend to give up our rights, or anyone else's rights, to the materials appearing on the service. The materials available through our sites are the property of Mahogany International or its subsidiaries or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through our sites. But you may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on our sites in any form (including by email or other electronic means), without prior written permission from the owner. Of course, you're free to encourage others to access the information themselves on our sites and to tell them how to find it. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on our sites should be sent to Mahogany International, Moorgate House, 5 - 8 Dysart Street, London EC2A 2BX or emailing us at
Your License to Us. By submitting material to our sites, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting material to any public posting areas of our sites you agree that we, including our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively "Third Party Providers"), may reproduce, modify, and distribute such material as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose. You also agree that we, including our Third Party Providers, may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate.
Links. We welcome links to our service. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by Mahogany International.
No Framing. Without the prior written permission of Mahogany International, you may not frame any of the content of our sites, or incorporate into another Web site or other service any of our intellectual property. Requests for permission to frame our content may be sent to Mahogany International, Moorgate House, 5 - 8 Dysart Street, London EC2A 2BX or emailing us at
Trademarks. We don't want anyone to be confused as to which materials and services are provided by us and which aren't. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on our sites without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark. "Mahogany International" logo are trademarks of Mahogany International.
Notice of Violations. If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via one of our Web sites, please notify us by sending a notice by mail to Mahogany International, Moorgate House, 5 - 8 Dysart Street, London EC2A 2BX. You should only send a written notice if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a manner that infringes your intellectual property and such infringement occurs on this site. All other inquiries directed to us will not be responded to.
Specific Prohibited Uses. Without limiting the foregoing, we may immediately terminate your use of any Communications Service if you engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
* Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that in our discretion might be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, or obscene;
* Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
* Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Communications Service;
* Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
* Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
* Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, any illegal pyramid or "Ponzi" type schemes, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
* Gathering for the purpose of "spamming" any email addresses that visitors post in chat rooms, message boards and other public posting areas;
* Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide the Communications Services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Communications Services;
* Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to (i) all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside, (ii) regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and (iii) any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
* "Stalking" or otherwise harassing another;
* Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
* Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
* Gaining unauthorised access to any of our sites, or any account, computer system, or network connected to any of our sites, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
* Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through any of our sites.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim that may arise from your use of any Communications Service available through our sites.
Spam. We will immediately terminate any account that we believe is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay to Mahogany International liquidated damages of £2 for each item of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with your account, otherwise you agree to pay our actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
We work hard to make our sites an interesting and enjoyable place. We cannot guarantee, however, that our users will always find everything to their liking; nor could we provide a free service if we were exposed to substantial liability. Please read these Disclaimers carefully before using our sites.
Use at Your Own Risk. We provide the material available through our sites for informational purposes only. You may only use the material and the Communications Services available through our sites for your personal and non-commercial use. We try to ensure that information we post to this site is both timely and accurate, and that the Communications Services are reliable. Yet despite our efforts, errors may occur from time to time. In addition, some reports, such as stock quotes and related financial news, may be delayed at least 20 minutes due to requirements of the stock exchanges and/or the financial information services. Before you act on any information you've found on our site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITES.
No Endorsements. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another Web site does not constitute our endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site).
No Warranties. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." Mahogany International AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations on Our Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Mahogany International. AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF Mahogany International INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME AREAS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH AREAS, THE LIABILITY OF Mahogany International AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE OR INTERNATIONAL LAW.) IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES FOUND ON OUR SITES, OR WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING OUR SITE.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Returns Procedure: We will make every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product not being delivered within 15 working days from the despatch date (Saturdays and Sundays not included) customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the product, and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund. If a product arrives damaged in any way, customers should contact us within 3 days of receipt and return the package within 7 days. We will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned.
Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order. Ticket purchases are non refundable.
Substitutions: Whilst every effort will be made to supply the items as specified, the contents of our product packages are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute items of similar or higher value, where appropriate, should the need arise. Where there are prohibitions on any items to certain countries, those items will be substituted with alternative items of a similar value.
Multiple orders: For multiple orders please contact us separately.
Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately. All complaints will be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer's statutory rights.
Mahogany International has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of eighteen years of age. Where appropriate, Mahogany International will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our websites or advertisements. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at Mahogany International, Moorgate House, 5 - 8 Dysart Street, London EC2A 2BX or emailing us at
if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our databases.
Jurisdiction. This visitor agreement has been made in and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law (the laws of the United Kingdom), and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England. By using this service, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom and any courts in your country, in all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or this Web site.